Sunday 30 October 2016

Good Lessons Learnt at iHorse Technologies

My name is James, when I joined iHorse Technologies, then I found that I had no knowledge about anything. The terms that were being used by the working people over there was not even coming to my senses. I was not at all in such a condition to grab anything. This went for a few days and then I thought that it would really be tough to work at iHorse Technologies.

After a few days, I was able to understand somewhat wordings of those working people and soon I learned a lot that made me to work in a very positive way with that strong team. It was really a surprising thing that people were having less experience in the company but their knowledge was superb. I loved this habit of the company and soon started making myself to behave in similar manner.it was a pleasure for me to be a part of this company that has been encouraging new ones in a great way.

It was good to be a part of the iHorse Technologies as they really provides what a real talent need. I am lucky that I started my career from this company that enabled me to work and handle the different pressures in the company. It was truly a big thing for us that made me to get along with the other members of the team. I have learned a lot of thing from iHorse Technologies as they really have a favourable environment for the best growth in the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment